FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Maximum Versatility and Performance
• The Compac III design results in decreased unit weight; effectively reducing shipping
costs while maintaining structural integrity.
• Allows for various positive connections with reinforcement to build engineered
walls in excess of 60 feet (18.2m) tall.
• Increases vertical drainage through face units.
Ease of Installation
• Unit shape allows for tight radius curves and vertical core alignment.
• Shorter tail design makes for easier handling in the field.
• Triangular shaped pin receiving hole allows for installer-friendly construction adjustments.
• Near vertical or battered setback construction options
We offer the most trusted structural retaining wall products in the industry. Keystone Retaining Wall products are specified by engineers and architects, and are ideal for commercial or industrial applications where vertical grade changes must be contained. Choose from a variety of sizes, textures and colors and build segmental retaining walls that look good and last.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs are shown in your shopping cart after you've answered the shipping questions and entered your zip code. These rates are subsidized (discounted). If you are ordering over 10 tons, your shipment will require a flatbed truck and you will require a forklift or skid steer large enough to remove the stones from the truck. If you don't have access to a skidsteer, you can easily rent one from your local hardware store by the hour. If less than 10 tons, we will ship via LTL and the stones will be removed for you via a pallet jack.
As for returns, given the nature of stones, they are not returnable or refundable unless they are damaged during shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.