Reminiscent of the walls found scattered throughout the European countryside, Stonegate - Contemporary has a smooth, stone appearance with a modern appeal. Need to see more photos? Visit our Fendt™ gallery here.
• Gravity retaining walls up to 3’h (0.9m)*.
• Parapet walls, pilasters, columns and stairs.
• Outdoor living designs: fireplaces, fire pits, kitchens, benches and more...
* Higher heights can be reached with proper engineering and the use of geosynthetic reinforcement.
• Multiple textured sides permit units to be installed as an exposed end unit or 90° corner.
• Each unit has three finished face dimensions; this design variation simplifies the creation of random patterns - assuring stunning results.
• Each unit’s 90° angle and a tapered (angled) side, allow for the creation of 90° corners, tight fitting straight line walls
• Produced in colors that enhance its antiqued cut stone appearance.
• Artfully combines a smooth, stone face with a modern untumbled (Contemporary) finish.
Please view the full catalogue here for additional details.
Set size .............................6"h x 10"d x 32"w max.
Exposed face area .............1.4 sq. ft. max. (28 facefeet per qty)
Weight/set .........................137 lbs.
Sets per pallet ...................20
Weight per pallet ...............2,788 lbs.
60 lbs. (27 kg)
6"h x 10"d x 16"/14"w
(150mm x 250mm x 400mm/350mm)
40 lbs. (18 kg)
6"h x 10"d x 12"/10"w
(150mm x 250mm x 300mm/250mm)
25 lbs. (11 kg)
6"h x 10"d x 6"/4"w
(150mm x 250mm x 150mm/100mm)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs are shown in your shopping cart after you've answered the shipping questions and entered your zip code. These rates are subsidized (discounted). If you are ordering over 10 tons, your shipment will require a flatbed truck and you will require a forklift or skid steer large enough to remove the stones from the truck. If you don't have access to a skidsteer, you can easily rent one from your local hardware store by the hour. If less than 10 tons, we will ship via LTL and the stones will be removed for you via a pallet jack.
As for returns, given the nature of stones, they are not returnable or refundable unless they are damaged during shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.